Dis: Snobbley

Your current ingame name:

murder

Your previous ingame names:

madshot

Your previous clans/teams:

fsc(gang), SfG, WyF, i8

The reason why you left them:

well, ngl in past i used to use cheat in clans, and after i got exposed i left the whole samp community for about 3 years, and now im asking for forgiveness and start a new journey. and i hope that not bother you for being in gang section if i got accept.

Why did you choose us?:

because i want to learn from the members a how to play well, and yea good clan and hard to join as a player, and im trying my passion to be one of your members, starting a journey as a gang member.

When did you start playing SA-MP?:

Can You Record Gameplays at Cw?

no problem, (im joining the gang side)

Other add-ons (photoshop,php)

HTML/PHP - Photoshop/Design

Edited by murder on 22-07-2024 05:50
Victorybicák

murder
forgot to mention, that i mean playing in gang sections not only playing samp. too many games like cs2/gta online/cod and too many games. thank you.
Edited by murder on 22-07-2024 06:02
Victorybicák

drewLz
Yeah,it is true,its hella hard getting in umed,especially in its prime,now situation is same as in 2020,i know about your cheating history,but i will not judge the past,i am asking you, answer me honestly,do you use any cheat nowdays. For now i am neutral
38.media.tumblr.com/ab297cef2cd63190654c580d44879c60/tumblr_n69uvktCr01svcmvho1_500.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaiJvVaHjKU&t=55s
Lewdjoo
You seem like a genuine guy and respect for admitting that u cheated before (even tho I already know you)

For me its negative, I don't take cheaters lightly and I heavily despise cheats
This vote can change tho:
- Why specifically us, why no other clan
- Can you record some frags for us right now so we can decide if ur skilled or not
- Do you have any friends here and are you willing to duel us to test your skills

Good luck.

Metaphor
i agree with lewdjoo but you are old friend who helped me a lot of times and i think you deserve Yes from me, but anything suspicious and you are out without a question
Edited by drewLz on 22-07-2024 13:46

murder

You seem like a genuine guy and respect for admitting that u cheated before (even tho I already know you)

For me its negative, I don't take cheaters lightly and I heavily despise cheats
This vote can change tho:
- Can you record some frags for us right now so we can decide if ur skilled or not
- Do you have any friends here and are you willing to duel us to test your skills

Good luck.

i dont blame you at all to give me an negative vote for that, my past will judge somebodys for that, so ill keep my promise to not do it again,

ngl the clan is now going back strongly to the game, so i wont miss my shot to learn from the skillers and become one of you even skiller and hope we become friends too.

ofc, and im working about it.

yes sir, i do. they all kind players and sweet irl but, if metaphor in mood i can and yea others like hooligan and rey, bronza too if he still remmeber me.
Edited by murder on 22-07-2024 21:25
Victorybicák

murder
[url=http://umed.hys.cz/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=6363&pid=6526#post_6526]Metaphor napsal:[/url]

i agree with lewdjoo but you are old friend who helped me a lot of times and i think you deserve Yes from me, but anything suspicious and you are out without a question

thanks a lot metaphor heart. i wont let you down for that even i hope for being a helper to the clan as a support.
Edited by murder on 22-07-2024 16:18
Victorybicák

murder
[url=http://umed.hys.cz/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=6363&pid=6524#post_6524]drewLz napsal:[/url]

Yeah,it is true,its hella hard getting in umed,especially in its prime,now situation is same as in 2020,i know about your cheating history,but i will not judge the past,i am asking you, answer me honestly,do you use any cheat nowdays. For now i am neutral

in short, no. and i hope my skills wont bother in this clan. Vysmatý1 but in other games like cs2 my skills are decentVysmatý1
Edited by murder on 22-07-2024 16:28
Victorybicák

drewLz
I see you really want to be Part of the clan,and as Gang Member and as Helper for Clan,i will still stay Neutral BUT its more to Yes than No i would love to do 1x15 with you too to see your current skills,because all those videos are 1-2 years old, Wish u all the luck to be part of the clanFrajer
Tell me some time u are free this week.
38.media.tumblr.com/ab297cef2cd63190654c580d44879c60/tumblr_n69uvktCr01svcmvho1_500.gif

drewLz
Changed my vote to Yes but i will still do 1x15 with youVysmátý2

murder
[url=http://umed.hys.cz/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=6363&pid=6531#post_6531]drewLz napsal:[/url]

Changed my vote to Yes but i will still do 1x15 with youVysmátý2

ok xd bet
Victorybicák

Capri
Hi MadShot,I saw your video have a good skills as my vote is yes and good luck!!!!

murder

Hi MadShot,I saw your video have a good skills as my vote is yes and good luck!!!!

gracias amigoheart
Victorybicák

drewLz
After some disccusion with other members we decided to take you in clan without test period but we decided that if you ever again use cheat you will get instant kick from clan.Since you are Gang Member don't wear tag on WTLS if u dont want perma ban,by the way for us to let you use tag on cw/tg servers we must see your skills first. Good Luck,hope you will stay here and you will like it
Edited by drewLz on 25-08-2024 11:43

Jump to Forum:
Social Media
DiscordGithubRockstarclubSteamCommunity
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
last online users